JOIN 350,000 INTERNATIONALLY
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Please READ carefully. By purchasing this product, the following Terms and Conditions are entered into by Becoming Unstoppable LLC. (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) and You (“Client” or “You”) & agree to the following terms stated herein. These terms of the agreement are legally binding between the parties who agree to it. We want you to carefully consider your purchase, hence it's important to read the following.
You are purchasing access for one (1) person to Fired Up & Focused (referred to below as the “Fired Up & Focused”, "Focus", the “Online Course” or the “Course”) from Becoming Unstoppable LLC. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). This is an adult learning environment and as such, you must be at least 16 years of age or older to purchase access to this Online Course. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
You are responsible for paying for the Fired Up & Focused in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment methods. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to future Modules and Bonuses and your access to the Site and all Content will be revoked ten (10) days after your initial payment declines and 3 further attempts have been made. You will also not receive access to future versions of the Online Course as it’s released until all payments are made in full.
If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater. If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (90) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company's sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
To be clear, Fired Up & Focused is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price accessible to more.
YOUR 90 DAY 'TRY IT, TEST IT, APPLY IT' MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course.
The Company provides a 30-day money-back guarantee for the Program. As we've invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in researching, producing and delivering a ground-breaking program and have had the strategies reviewed by psychologists, doctors, nutritionists, athletes and a former graduate in public health from Harvard, we are certain if you do the work, you will get the results you are looking for.
However, we understand there will be rare cases in which this won't be possible, which is why we offer the following 30-day money-back guarantee, which is governed by the following terms.
In order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 30 days of enrollment, contact our support team at and let us know you’d like a refund by the 29th day at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework within the time frame specified, you will not be granted a refund. Refunds will not be considered until your coursework has been provided with the completed evaluation form. Incompleted forms will delay the refund process, hence we have outlined it here for you clearly.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
Photograph/Screenshot/Scan & Upload 3 Completed Focus Planner Entries
Photograph/Screenshot/Scan of the "The 4 Phase Productivity Framework" Completed
Photograph/Screenshot/Scan of the completed "Overcome Self Doubt Worksheet."
Your "Focus Score" as per the worksheet inside the program
Completed feedback form: We also require a completed evaluation feedback form with detailed responses as to what you were expecting from the course, where you felt it was lacking and how we can improve it.
All worksheets submitted will be kept strictly confidential and once the refund has been processed or denied, will be destroyed.
Each module builds upon the knowledge of the one that precedes it. Completing only some or part of a module does not provide a full view of what is included in this comprehensive and well-researched program. What is provided in the course has been clearly outlined in great detail on the course information page here, hence, refunds will not be provided in the instance an "accidental purchase," feedback it's "not advanced enough," or "it's not for me" are claimed until all course work has been completed as outlined in the terms.
We have taken great steps to make it clear what is in the program on the course information page so you know exactly what you are getting at the time of purchase. In the instance, any of these claims are made we will ask you to complete the program so you can qualify for your refund. Once it has been completed in full and you have provided evidence via the "Refund Request Form," you will be eligible to request a refund.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the outstanding payments for this plan.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Becoming Unstoppable LLC. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at:
BANK CHARGES, REVERSALS & FRAUD PROTECTION
Unless otherwise stated, all Fees are payable in U.S. Dollars. You agree to pay any & all Fees incurred by you or anyone else using your account, and you hereby authorize us and our third-party payment service providers to collect all costs associated with this purchase using the credit card or another payment method provide to us.
In the event of any attempted disputes raised with your bank regarding this order, we reserve the right to make the relevant counterclaims to block the dispute & where unsuccessful take the appropriate legal action to recover any lost funds through a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company's sole discretion should the dispute be made in direct contradiction to these Terms. Any legal costs or bank fees incurred to recover these funds will be passed directly onto the customer.
As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Becoming Unstoppable LLC reserves the right to adjust its shipping methods, providers or costs for any reason & at its sole discretion. Becoming Unstoppable LLC ceases all responsibility for orders once shown to be delivered in full by the nominated postal carrier. Becoming Unstoppable LLC will not be responsible for or held liable to replace shipments where the address has been entered incorrectly through any form capture during the purchase process. We are unable to update the address information once a shipment is in transit. It is the responsibility of the customer to follow up with the carrier to update the address information once a shipment is in transit.
Orders mailed within the U.S. will be charged at $7.95 for the first item and $4.95 for each subsequent item on the same order. International orders will be charged at $27.95 for the first item and $19.95 for each subsequent item on the same order unless otherwise specifically stated on the order form after your mailing address has been provided.
As part of your purchase, you will be provided with an online account through our online course dashboard including usernames, passwords, email addresses and other confidential information. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in association with your accounts & within your online dashboard. We are not liable for any loss or damages caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. This information may be used exclusively by Becoming Unstoppable LLC in an effort to create, manage and deliver certain products available on the Site. By creating this account you acknowledge that all information is true and that you have not, and will not hold duplicate user accounts. User accounts are limited to one per person and are for use with all current & future online courses provided by the Company. Becoming Unstoppable LLC will not be responsible for duplicate charges, or product delivery that comes as a result of households having multiple accounts for the same product.
The Company respects the privacy of its clients and will not disclose any information You provide except as set forth in this Agreement. As a condition of participating in the Program, you hereby agree to respect the privacy of other Program participants and to respect the Company’s confidential information.
Specifically, you shall not share any information provided by other Program participants outside of the bounds of the Program unless you receive express written permission from such other participants to share the information. Similarly, the content of the Program contains the Company’s proprietary methods, processes, forms, templates, and other information. You hereby agree not to share the information provided to You in the Program with anyone other than the Company, it’s owners and employees, and other Program participants.
Under no circumstances is there to be any solicitation within the Online Course or associated online communities.
The Ben Angel community is about learning how to achieve peak performance but is not about trying to turn other Students into your customers. You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite Online Course Participants to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment. Sharing affiliate links within the Course’s Member Area is not permitted.
Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your participation in the Online Course without refund.
Ben Angel Community Rules: You agree to abide by the Ben Angel Community Rules, which are available at and are hereby incorporated into this and all other Agreements.
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Course (“Online Course Participants” or “Students”).
By purchasing access to the Course, you agree:
not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Online Course Participants;
that any confidential information shared by Students or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Student who discloses it or to the Company;
not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Online Course Participants via comments, forums or other interaction platforms;
that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company and/or its licensors/affiliates is strictly prohibited; and
that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Course and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish an external group as a convenience to you and other members. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Product and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company.
You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes between you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the United States, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF FIRED UP & FOCUSED; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE BOOK AND REQUEST A REFUND AS SET FORTH ABOVE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Fired Up & Focused or associated products & programs, or Ben Angel, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statements of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers using the Product with a positive experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation with Fired Up & Focused without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of Fired Up & Focused. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of Fired Up & Focused will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by either email or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of Fired Up & Focused. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will, therefore, be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal courts within the United States for purposes of any such action by the Company.
9) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
10) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
11) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
If you require further clarification, please contact
FIRED UP & FOCUSED, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED IN AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
When addressing health matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs, or other Content, we've taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their potential to improve an individual's health. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Site is a promise or guarantee to you of your future wellbeing.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE FIRED UP & FOCUSED IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By purchasing access to Fired Up & Focused, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
AS FEATURED IN